Moving-In B.V. processed personal data of website visitors. This processing finds its way based on The European General Regulation of Dataprotection (EGRD, or in Europe known as the GDPR). Enforcement of this rules in the Netherlands will be executed by the Autority of Personal data. For more information about these autorities we refer to our website. You have the right to submit any complaints when you think we are not correctly handeling your personal data.
In this privacy statement we explain why, and in what way we process your personal data.
Identity and contactdetails
Bedrijvenpark Twente 318
7602 KL Almelo
Personal data we proces:
We proces your personal data because you are making use of our services and/or you provide your personal data to us yourself.
- First- and last name: We proces this when a contact- or quotation form is filled in. We require permission for this process. We save this data as long as we need it for communication. After this period the data will be erased and will not be used in any other circumstances to make you an offer.
- E-mailadress: We proces this in the same way as the first- and lastname when you fill in a contactform. Beside we process your e-mailadress when you give us permission to add you to our mailinglist. Your e-mailadress will be exclusively used for the newsletter and will be saved in the list. Your e-mailadress will be saved for indefinite time, until you decide you want to describe from the newsletter.
- Phonenumber: We process this the same as we process the first-and lastname when you fill in the contactform.
- NAW-data: We process this the same as we process the first-and lastname when you fill in the contactform.
- IP-adress: We save your visiting behavior and information the webbrowser provides, to determine in which way or website is used.
We will not process your data without your permission, unless we are forced by lawfull perspectives.
We perserve our right to apply modifications in to this privacy statement. It deserves recommendation to frequently consult this privacy statement, so that you are informed with any modifications.
Sharing with third parties
We share your personal data with businesspartners and third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to meet to any law enforcements. Also in a few other cases we will provide your personal data to third parties, but we only execute this when we are in possesion of your clear permission. With companies who process your data out of our order, we close a processors agreement to guarantee a same high level of security and to guard and secure your confidential data.
We will do nothing with your data that is indicated as unlawful, which means we will also not resell them. We treat the obtained data confidentially. The process of the data happens in conformity with the requirements of the Law Protection Personal Data.
- You have the right to receive dataportability. It is possible to transfer your personal data.
- You have the right to see through your personal data.
- You have the right to modify your personal data
- You have the right to completely erase your personal data.
- You have the right to withdraw your permission to process data at any time. From the moment you withdraw your permission we are not allowed to process your data anymore.
- You have the right to make objections against the process of your personal data.
We recommend to ask for insight by letter or e-mail. Pay attention, you can only submit an insightrequest if you are 16 years or older and have not been placed under curatorship. Otherwise your lawful representative(your parents for example) should do the request. We will send our answer to the representative concerned.
To measure and analyze visitors behaviour we make use of Google Analytics. To guarantee your privacy Google Analytics is set user friendly.
- There is a processors agreement made with Google.
- There is made use of Anonymize IP
- The option ‘share data’ is not in effect.
- The function for User ID’s is not enabled..
- There is not made use of other Google-services in combination with the Google Analytics-cookies.
- The data retention voor users and events is set on 50 months. After that period the collected data will be erased by Google Analytics.
Would you still not like despite every taken measurements that we follow your behaviour anonymously, than we offer opt-out possibility. Google has developed a special Add-on for Chrome which you can install in your browser. This Add-on prevents the trackingcode of Google Analytics to send information to Google. Download the Google Analytics Add-on here
To measure and analyze visitors behaviour we make use of Hotjar. This service makes it possible to keep up visual behaviour. To guarantee your privacy the following actions are executed:
- There is a processors agreement made with Hotjar.
Would you still not like despite every taken measurements that we follow your behaviour anonymously, we offer opt-out possibility. Hotjar offers this option on their website.
For our newsletter expressions we make use of Mailchimp. When you subscribe for our newsletter, your e-mailadress will be added and saved in this mailinglist. To secure your personal data we took the following measurements:
- There is a processors agreement made with Mailchimp.
Describing of the newsletter can be executed at any time. At the bottom of every sended mail there is a link to describe. You can also send us a request to the e-mailadress above. We will take care of erasing your e-mailadress out of our database.
To analyze and measure our marketingactivities on Facebook, we make use of Facebook Pixel. This tool collects your IP-adress.Facebook has no opt-out possibility, but you could make use of a browser addition. A good example would be: Ghostery.
With your permission our advertisers can place “tracking cookies” on your computer. They use this cookies to keep up which pages you visit to create a profile of your online behaviour.This profile will be made based on similar data they receive of other visits on websites they advertise on.This profile will not be linked to your name, adress, e-mailadress or such, as known to us, but only to aligning advertisements to your profile to make them as relevant as possible for you.
to protect our website against malicious people, we make use of a security plug-in.
This plug-in processes IP-adresses of our website visitors. For this plug-in there is also not a opt-out possibility and you could use a browser addition.
To securely send data through the internet our website installed an SSL-certificate. This protocol creates an encrypted connection between a webserver and an internetbrowser. This connection makes sure that all data between webserver and browser that is send wil be kept secret.
To protect the once saved data of the website, we make use of a plug-in which guarantees and checks the security of the website. Besides we actively check if there are any updates according to our CMS-system. If available, we will update them directly.
We will only process your data in the European Union. Outside the European Union we will only process your data if the country concerned has a suitable protectionlevel for your data. Without your permission we will never provide your data to other countries or to other parties than named above.